Fiesta Corn Dip
Fiesta corn dip is creamy, crunchy, and savory. The perfect game day appetizer to enjoy while watching your favorite sports team this weekend.
- 1 (8 oz.) block of cream cheese, softened
- 1 red bell pepper, finely chopped
- 3 green onions, white and green parts finely chopped
- 1 (1 oz.) package of ranch dressing mix
- 2 (5.3 oz.) containers of plain greek yogurt
- 2 (15.25 oz.) cans of corn drained
- 1 (3 oz.) package of bacon bits
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese plus extra for topping
Preheat the oven to 400°F. Grease a 2 quart baking dish with cooking spray.
Combine all ingredients in a large bowl. Mix well until evenly incorporated. Pour into baking dish.
Cover with foil and bake for 30 minutes. Once dip is hot and bubbly, uncover and add extra cheese on top. Broil for 5 minutes to melt cheese.
Remove from oven. Serve with your favorite chips or veggies. Enjoy!